PDA

View Full Version : Hail

ZC_74
15th November 2006, 02:23 PM
A storm is passing through Brisbane and as I've moved my car undercover I'm fine but as I look out my window there is a poor little Black Astra parked across the street copping

Tfer
15th November 2006, 02:25 PM
My Veccy C was in its parking bay underneath the building :D whew!!! ;)

It certainly came on suddenly :eek:

ZC_74
15th November 2006, 02:33 PM
mine was behinfd the astra but my boss is away so I parked in his spot

Tfer
15th November 2006, 02:34 PM
Gotta love it.... right time, right location! ;)

InsaneAsylum
15th November 2006, 03:19 PM
A storm is passing through Brisbane and as I've moved my car undercover I'm fine but as I look out my window there is a poor little Black Astra parked across the street copping

is it opelized? :p

Lt Ketch
15th November 2006, 03:45 PM
is it opelized? :p

poor little thing is now probably "Hailized" and looking like a golf ball!

auzvectra
15th November 2006, 04:27 PM
yeah, just made it under cover here, mine went in, dad's when in, we walked inside n it started pelting down!
20 secs longer, n we woulde been outside still :(.

Alfonzo
15th November 2006, 04:33 PM
Got absolutely nothing at Daisy Hill. Rain, but medium at best. Lasted all of 10 minutes.

I swear, the storms start on their way, see they're heading towards Logan and go "eww" and skirt around it.

auzvectra
15th November 2006, 04:46 PM
^^^ lol :D

low astra
15th November 2006, 04:55 PM
i watched the storm come, then watched it hail on my car, then though about moving it, then changed my mind and sat down, no damage, it was melting like 3 sec after it hit the ground at archierfield

PaulyJ
15th November 2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah it hailed down in Melbourne today.
Looked like snow in my backyard

low astra
15th November 2006, 07:21 PM
nice, nothing better to coome home with your pool looking like a big esky, your grass covered in ice, and your dog sitting in the middle looking like he knows he is in trouble for something

Misguidedangel
15th November 2006, 09:02 PM
the weatherman said there would be a storm.. and it got dark and blew a gail but no rain, no storm :( stupid weatherman

Red AH SRI T
16th November 2006, 09:39 AM
we have bushfires just out of Sydney.

Kate_SRI
16th November 2006, 01:32 PM
i watched the storm come, then watched it hail on my car, then though about moving it, then changed my mind and sat down, no damage, it was melting like 3 sec after it hit the ground at archierfield

ditto, we all moved our cars under cover and then it poured with the smallest hail i have ever seen, but still its better to save your car then risk it :p

Archerfield & Logan always just manage to get the corners of the storms, thanks god, cause some that have past through in the last yr have been so damn bad

low astra
16th November 2006, 05:43 PM
yeah, and cant realy be sure insurence will love to see our cars turn up with anything needing work, they know the mods but somehow the accesors always pick on any mods at first