PDA

View Full Version : Mint Black SXi '03 - Part Of The Club!

Miker84
13th November 2006, 10:52 PM
Hey all,

I've been checking out this top site for the last week or so, but haven't posted until now coz I've only just picked up my new/2nd hand Astra G tonight!

I have been driving an old (but top condition) 1985 Mazda 323 Wagon up until now - I love the new car feel!

I picked it up for a very reasonable price with only 16,000Kms on the clock - still smells and feels brand new! I bought it from a guy who looked after it very well and had to sell coz he's moving overseas.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I'll post some picks up shortly. I really dont have funds to spend on it but i will be looking to make some cost effective upgrades to improve the ride etc, so I'll be asking a few questions no doubt...

BTW - I'm in Brisvegas!

Thanks all,

Miker

low astra
13th November 2006, 10:58 PM
sounds good mate, you will have to come meet us all out sometime,

mines a sxi 2 there a fairly good car never has to many probablems, unless i cause them

Tfer
13th November 2006, 11:46 PM
Hiya miker84, good to have you along.... please check out the Queensland forum.:) All the good oil on what is happening in Queenland and where to catch up. ;)

btm
14th November 2006, 09:11 AM
congrats on the purchase and welcome to opelaus!

EL BURITO
14th November 2006, 01:08 PM
hello and welcome

sparks
14th November 2006, 10:10 PM
Enjoy the site heaps of reading in here..

Dee
14th November 2006, 10:11 PM
fantastic buy, you wont regret it!

hope to see you out soon

Miker84
15th November 2006, 12:52 AM
Thanks all - this forum seems to have really nice members...positive and helpful guys and gals, unlike some other car forums I've visited in the past.

For the first time ever I actually enjoyed the traffic to work this morning - smooth ride...cool aircon...lovin it!

With the current water restrictions in place, I invested in a Karcher high pressure water system to keep the car clean - I'll try it out in the next couple of days and then post some pics.

Keen to meet up with you guys in the future.

Cheers
Miker

Kate_SRI
15th November 2006, 03:36 PM
Hi and welcome =)

Congrats on the new car, hope to see it opelised sometime soon =)

Where abouts in Brissy are you from? North, South, West, bayside. There are a few of us down here in Bogan Logan, lol we should all have a mini cruise or something one thurs night =)

low astra
15th November 2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks all - this forum seems to have really nice members...positive and helpful guys and gals, unlike some other car forums I've visited in the past.

For the first time ever I actually enjoyed the traffic to work this morning - smooth ride...cool aircon...lovin it!

With the current water restrictions in place, I invested in a Karcher high pressure water system to keep the car clean - I'll try it out in the next couple of days and then post some pics.

Keen to meet up with you guys in the future.

Cheers
Miker

are we alloud to use them???? **** ive had my car sittin round cause i thought i couldnt use any hoses, well thats my escuse anyway

Miker84
16th November 2006, 12:22 PM
Hey guys,

I live on the southside in the Sunnybank area - not far from low astra by the sounds...

RE: High pressure washer - lowastra you're right you can't hook these up to a tap, but the Karcher has the ability to pull water from a bucket - the BCC says that this is the only legal way to do it. :D