PDA

View Full Version : daylight saving...maybe

low astra
5th November 2006, 11:09 PM
is daylight saving times playing with some threads? ive noticed a few threads that seem like the post's are out of order, or something like that where the what would seem first post is in the 2nd position???

or am i on 2 many pain killers?

Lt Ketch
5th November 2006, 11:20 PM
no not to many painkillers, apparently there was a problem!

see

http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10662

low astra
5th November 2006, 11:27 PM
sweet well thats great news i dont have to lay off the pain killers!!!!! now im goin back to my own little world

CJB
6th November 2006, 10:37 AM
well if QLD wasn't living in the dark ages, perhaps we wouldn't have this problem!

I suggest we email Peter Beattie and demand daylight savings because it's messing around with Opelaus :p

Misguidedangel
6th November 2006, 12:33 PM
but then they'll have to change the school curriculum so that they incoporate teaching kids how to change their watches back. :D lol

PaulyJ
6th November 2006, 01:37 PM
but then they'll have to change the school curriculum so that they incoporate teaching kids how to change their watches back. :D lol

lol... well they just introduced reading and basic arithmetics, so give them time to learn that before introducing "Watch functions for Dummies (QLD edition)"

CJB
6th November 2006, 01:49 PM
haha too funny.

however, at least when we want to turn right, we don't have to turn left...

PaulyJ
6th November 2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah we dont do that...
Only hook turns exist in Victoria because we are the "Advanced driving state"

Tfer
6th November 2006, 02:16 PM
hahahahaha you are all a bunch of funny campers :D But good ole Premier Pete, would come up with some bullsh## response no doubt :p :rolleyes:

Wraith
6th November 2006, 06:47 PM
is daylight saving times playing with some threads? ive noticed a few threads that seem like the post's are out of order, or something like that where the what would seem first post is in the 2nd position???

or am i on 2 many pain killers?

LOL :D very funny you should mention this Lowey, I was thinking the same thing a few days ago........

Like WTF is that post doing there after mine when it was already there before :confused:

Seems to all be o.k. now though :)

platypus
6th November 2006, 10:57 PM
hahahahaha you are all a bunch of funny campers :D But good ole Premier Pete, would come up with some bullsh## response no doubt :p :rolleyes:

he did - he said it would increase the rate of skin cancer

and it will confuse the cows

and make the curtains fade...

ok beattie said the first one...

jerrypufflewell
7th November 2006, 09:08 AM
Yeah we dont do that...
Only hook turns exist in Victoria because we are the "Advanced driving state"

Keeps driving in Melbourne interesting :D, because you don't want the trams waiting for you or they will ding their bell at you :p