PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne owner

kz_11
2nd November 2006, 05:52 AM
HI everyone, have been visited opelaus quite awhile but this is the first time to introduce myself, sorry abt that :p

I am 20yrs old from melbourne Australia, hv been driven for only 2yrs( still a newbie in car ><...i dun knw much abt them, want to learn more about mechanic stuffs...wellz....wht should i do?? :help: )
Astra H 1.8 CD is my first ride, I bought it because i was totally attracted by its beautiful shape :shifty:
do not has any mods but some interior decorations ( pedal, armrest, chrome air vent & speaker......)

thx you...^^

InsaneAsylum
2nd November 2006, 08:01 AM
welcome, you're lucky to have that as your first car. good choice.

your best bet is to ask questions here.... and if we can't help you try

www.migweb.co.uk

i think there's an astra sport uk site too but i'm not sure of the url

Sammeh
2nd November 2006, 08:27 AM
HI everyone, have been visited opelaus quite awhile but this is the first time to introduce myself, sorry abt that :p

I am 20yrs old from melbourne Australia, hv been driven for only 2yrs( still a newbie in car ><...i dun knw much abt them, want to learn more about mechanic stuffs...wellz....wht should i do?? :help: )
Astra H 1.8 CD is my first ride, I bought it because i was totally attracted by its beautiful shape :shifty:
do not has any mods but some interior decorations ( pedal, armrest, chrome air vent & speaker......)

thx you...^^

Oh hello :p

Finally.. Melbourne Boys... LOL

Lt Ketch
2nd November 2006, 10:13 AM

If you wanna learn about mechanical things relating to your car, a service repair manual would be a good place to start!

InsaneAsylum
2nd November 2006, 10:50 AM
Oh hello :p

Finally.. Melbourne Boys... LOL

LOL ^_^ KTHXBI

Sammeh
2nd November 2006, 10:55 AM
LOL ^_^ KTHXBI

:o:o more Melbourne Boys... lol:eatyou: LOL

:p

InsaneAsylum
2nd November 2006, 11:13 AM
oh dear. now i'm scared

Sammeh
2nd November 2006, 11:14 AM
oh dear. now i'm scared

lol dont be scared :p

I dont bite :p

PaulyJ
2nd November 2006, 11:35 AM
Welcome to the site... or should I say, thanks for the intro.

You'll find a lot of things here, but as Ketchy said, if you really want to learn, a service repair manual is a great start.

Register on the Vic Forums (http://vic.opelaus.com/forum/), and check out whats going on in Victoria.

Sammeh
2nd November 2006, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the site... or should I say, thanks for the intro.

You'll find a lot of things here, but as Ketchy said, if you really want to learn, a service repair manual is a great start.

Register on the Vic Forums (http://vic.opelaus.com/forum/), and check out whats going on in Victoria.

Pauly doesn't bite either :p

PaulyJ
2nd November 2006, 11:59 AM
Depends... but only my GF knows...
Anyway :offtopic: keep the :spam: in the relevant sections

Noir
4th November 2006, 09:26 AM
welcome!

check out Astra Sport (http://www.m1gst.com/vb/index.php) for helpful hints also about mods to your Astra G :)

EL BURITO
5th November 2006, 07:25 PM
hello.................................

Tfer
5th November 2006, 10:28 PM
Greetings from sunny Queensland (well, has been raining which was wonderful).... enjoy your official time at Opelaus... great source of info from a wide range of true experts here :dance: :dance: :dance:

btm
14th November 2006, 10:04 AM
welcome dude!

MatsHolden
14th November 2006, 03:34 PM
Welcome.:dance:

sparks
14th November 2006, 10:08 PM
Enjoy read and you will pick it up...