PDA

View Full Version : 2.2 SRI astra have 4 doors at australia range

Cheetahs
27th October 2006, 08:23 PM
eveyone just went to see motorshow, I saw astra 2.2,TDI and VXR, I feel exciting to see astra range increase but sadly astra wagon still with 1.8 enginee.. And I saw the blue VXR with powersteal with opel badge mate I got a question is australia VXR from Ireland or etc..how come with opel badge .....woo... and TDI astra is come with two enginee or .. I look at the astra figure got 1.9 DTH Diesel enginee and 1.9 DT Diesel enginee.. any australia and uk estra master can explain? and why come with two engines...... opinion..?? thanks

01CDsedan
27th October 2006, 10:47 PM
There are two Astra Diesel engines - one for the manual and one for the automatic. From memory, the manual one is DOHC and has 110kW, the auto one is SOHC and has 88kW or thereabouts.

Shaun
28th October 2006, 03:37 AM
In Ireland they Have the Opel OPC Astra. Not a VXR. We have somewhat a OPC Spec VXR as we ended up with IDS not a Vauxhall (lotus Tuned) Passive Suspension. Reason behind our VXR having a Opel Blitz On the wheel and a OPC Cluster is to with the Volume HSV are bringing into the country ive since found out . I would Prefer them to Have a HSV Wheel and A VXR Cluster. I am now starting to get over it as the car is an Awesome car in its own right.