PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

da_ilks
19th October 2006, 11:31 PM
Hi All,

My names Chris, and I've just signed up after been given this link, to help me look for a Holden Calibra! I've had a few commodores in the past, but now I'm after something different, and I reckon a Turbo Calibra might be the go ;)

I'm sure this site will come in handy for things to look for in a Calibra, as well as a few laughs.

If you guys hold cruise days might have to pop down, or maybe you guys can come down to one of my clubs meets (are we able to link to other forums here?)

Cheers,
Chris

PaulyJ
20th October 2006, 12:09 AM
Hey mate, welcome to the site.
For info on cruises and stuff, join the Vic forums at http://vic.opelaus.com

Keep an eye out here on Calibra's for sale. Also have a think about Astra Turbos... they're going for a little more than Cali turbo's,but are newer and more refined in my opinion.

Anyway, let us know how you go.

CJB
20th October 2006, 10:02 AM
G'day and welcome :)

Lt Ketch
20th October 2006, 10:30 AM
Welcome Chris! Their are plenty of very knowledgeable people on here so hopefully they can answer any of your questions. And at worst you'll get a completely retarded answer but that’s what makes it fun!

InsaneAsylum
20th October 2006, 11:38 AM
sweet, if you like opels and a few laughs this is a good place to be.

where are you in vic western suburbs?

da_ilks
21st October 2006, 08:52 AM
Hoppers Crossing mate.

And retarded answer? Damn, does that mean someone took my job :/

:p

PaulyJ
22nd October 2006, 02:24 PM
hehehe there's never enough retarded answers :D

Noir
23rd October 2006, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Calibras are great cars :clap: I was contemplating selling my TS for one last month. Good luck with your search for the perfect purchase.

If you havent checked already look on the site www.clubcalibra.org and for great cars check out Bassula and Kaybikkies on this forum.

oneightoo
23rd October 2006, 10:06 PM
if you looking to see a real nice calibra, go to the above site and search under projects, and have a little look at mr cali's project.. just wish he'd finish the dam thing..