PDA

View Full Version : Ah Harro!

mackeysam
11th October 2006, 12:28 PM
Hello all!!

Wow, it's been ages since I've been on Opelaus and it looks great! I haven't been on since the 25th of July! Anyway I hope you have all been well. To those of you who don't remember me or haven't met me before I'm Sam Mackey. My brother Ben is also a part of this site and I'm sure he will come and say Hi to all of you one day soon! Anyway I got my P's in February and have been driving around in my parents spare ute until 2 Fridays ago when I finally got my own car! Sorry guys its not an Opel, but its just as good. I got a Subaru Impreza Gx, so its just the base model but it kicks on the road! Its got some basic mods such as the Cannon Exhaust, STI Strut Brace, 17" ANZ Chrome Rims, Sony Head Deck, 2 Amps, and 2 12" Kicker Subs. So all in all its a pretty awesome car. I'll post some pics if anyone is interested but I basically just wanted to say hey and I look forward to going on some cruises!

Best wishes,

Sam

CJB
11th October 2006, 04:19 PM
Welcome back dude :)

Dee
11th October 2006, 06:17 PM
hey sam, nice choice of car, i wouldnt mind a WRX.... but im not looking at getting another car for a while

tell ben to come and visit us one day :D i havent seen him in a long long time now

mackeysam
12th October 2006, 09:47 AM
thanks crispy! and yeah i'll tell ben that he has to come say hey sometime soon. he's been busy with uni so yeah...he hasn't had a chance to come on Opelaus. i'm sure he will soon though. but yeah i'll keep up with everything that's happening around the place and hopefully see you all on a cruise sometime soon!

cheers!
sam...:)