PDA

View Full Version : Astra-SRi Regional Forum Aus/NZ .

Shaun
4th October 2006, 12:48 AM
Hey All.
Our good freinds in the UK have give us a regional forum of our own on there forum.

Andrew 888 from www.astra-sri.co.uk has done this as there seem to be a few of the members there from Australia. This has not been done to take anyone away from Opelaus but i feel that it could benefit out members with the Knowledge those in the UK have . Link to the regional section.
http://astra-sri.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70

If there is a major event on in your state please post it on the astra-sri.co.uk site too that way if someone isnt a member of Opelaus and they see it on the astra-sri site then can join Opelaus.

Cheers
Shaun

PaulyJ
4th October 2006, 10:35 AM
How about asking the Admins to post a link to OpelAus on their site in that section?

Shaun
4th October 2006, 02:32 PM
How about asking the Admins to post a link to OpelAus on their site in that section?

Im the Mod For the Australian Regional Section on Astra-SRi .co.uk. Andrew Approched me late last night about it.

PaulyJ
4th October 2006, 03:30 PM
Nice
Let us know how you go with it.

Turblue
4th October 2006, 04:59 PM
Shaun...

They are running vBulletin forum software like we do. This means that they have the capacity to create a forum that is actually a link to us at OA.

For an example, have a look at our forum home. The Vic and NSW forums are links to seperate sites.

FYI to consider.

Shaun
4th October 2006, 05:47 PM
Guys ill talk to Andrew tonight. They are on line when were in bed. But im up late most nights so ill see what i can do.

Maybe Opelaus and Astra-sri.co.uk could be come Sister clubs in the future?
The Knowlegde base on there about Astra's is Huge.

PaulyJ
4th October 2006, 11:01 PM
Guys ill talk to Andrew tonight. They are on line when were in bed. But im up late most nights so ill see what i can do.

Maybe Opelaus and Astra-sri.co.uk could be come Sister clubs in the future?
The Knowlegde base on there about Astra's is Huge.

I dont see how it could harm us. It would greatly increase our knowledge base, and help create import partnerships.