PDA

View Full Version : opel697 Back after a long break

opel697
12th September 2006, 06:04 PM
G'day all.
Sorry for the rather large unattendance on the forum. I've been at sea the last 4 months. Just been looking through the forum and catching up on things. I'm up for any cruises that go ahead, i'm here until 9 oct then its off to sea again. i'll be back 13 nov. So hopefully i can squeeze a cruise in their somewere. I had a dyno run / tune the other week, i was rather impressed it made 546nm of torque. Well hopefully catch up with you all on the next cruise.

Ginge
12th September 2006, 06:08 PM
giday mate. been a while. u prob dont remember me but i met u at autosalon. i would cruise with u but have moved to queensland. come up here next time

btm
12th September 2006, 06:11 PM
welcome back cotter :)

Shaun
12th September 2006, 07:12 PM
Welcome back.... Im thinking we should cruise again soon.. Check the NSW forums.

SSS_Hoon
12th September 2006, 09:10 PM
sweet welcome back.

wherre bouts were you at sea at?

546nm of torque damm got the graph to show us all?

SSS_Hoon

opel697
13th September 2006, 12:48 PM
Up off northern australia, southest asia.

PaulyJ
13th September 2006, 12:51 PM
welcome back!
anything more you're going to get done?
not much you can do, its a beast as is.

opel697
14th September 2006, 01:04 PM
welcome back!
anything more you're going to get done?
not much you can do, its a beast as is.

Just a few little things. Getting some more interior work done, Gettin my A/C fixed as summer is coming up, I'm just lookin different suspension maybe and possibly a brake upgrade, all depending of course on cash. Been lookin at 6 speed dog boxes, but there all in Pounds which makes the cost in Aus dollars a little exspensive. My piggy bank isnt that big. Maybe bigger injectors, turbo oh and a Cry02 system for my inlet system, but i've been a bad boy this year so i dont think santa will be that kind. But theres always next year.

PaulyJ
14th September 2006, 02:11 PM
Well good luck with it all.
Let us know how it all turns out.