PDA

View Full Version : New WA member

Noir
9th September 2006, 10:39 PM
Hi my name is Amanda and I am obviously new to the forums and new to working on my car.

I own a Astra Olympic Edition Sedan and cant wait to give it an overhaul. Damn there are some fantastic cars here and I hope to learn alot from you all (and hassle you for hints, help and details!)

R3N
9th September 2006, 11:08 PM
Welcome Amanda!

Good to see more WA peeps joining. Where abouts are you located? I'm sure the guys on the site would be more than happy to help :D

oneightoo
10th September 2006, 12:30 AM
welcome to the site..

theres plenty of help around..

how did you find out about opelaus?

EL BURITO
10th September 2006, 04:13 AM
Hi Amanda.

there are becoming a fair few Wa Peeps.

I am just past Joondalup

Noir
10th September 2006, 07:17 AM
there are becoming a fair few Wa Peeps.

great I will now be on the look out for opelised vehicles around town :)

EL BURITO
10th September 2006, 02:43 PM
were abouts are u then?

Noir
10th September 2006, 02:52 PM
Eastern suburbs past Morley :)

Jai
11th September 2006, 02:18 PM
def good to see more chicks that want to get involved with modding cars and the whole community. and even better when its more WA people!!

Welcome.....

blueraven
11th September 2006, 03:46 PM
howdy.

if you wanna modify your car and spend loads of money on it, talk to me :)

i seem to be spending without thinking these days :( ...

SRi_Jimbo
12th September 2006, 08:28 AM
Welcome aboard Amanda!!

Post some pics of your astra when you get a chance!! Whats on your shopping list for your car at the moment??

NELIO 4
13th September 2006, 10:22 PM
hi there guys

my name is Nelio and im currently living in joondalup in perth but am originally from south africa and was just woundering if anyone here in WA knows where i can get opel badges for my astra cd coupe 2005 front and back!

iv been on the lmfvauxhall uk site and they have a few things on there that i would like to get would any of you know if there stuff is good to get or just dodgy?

cheers guys

Nelio

Noir
13th September 2006, 10:41 PM
Welcome aboard Amanda!!

Post some pics of your astra when you get a chance!! Whats on your shopping list for your car at the moment??

good lord! well hmm the first thing that has gone is the Holden badges. I have scored a new grill and badges for the rear. I am making some subtle changes to the interior, colours will be black and red. Replacing side mirrors with M3 (passenger side damaged beyond repair) and sorcing quotes for paint of side guards.

Fallen in love with the dominator body kit.

I am really not sure about the engine I admit I have no bloody clue. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated (with a budget in mind). I want a car to turn heads.

PaulyJ
13th September 2006, 10:57 PM
Hey welcome. Looks like you have some great plans for the car. Let us know how it goes, and good luck with it all.

EL BURITO
14th September 2006, 03:00 PM
hi there guys

my name is Nelio and im currently living in joondalup in perth but am originally from south africa and was just woundering if anyone here in WA knows where i can get opel badges for my astra cd coupe 2005 front and back!

iv been on the lmfvauxhall uk site and they have a few things on there that i would like to get would any of you know if there stuff is good to get or just dodgy?

cheers guys

Nelio
HEY NELIO (KINNA HIJACKING AMANDERS THREAD)
any hoo, hello. rather amusing that most of the ppl on hear are located in the northern burbs

Jai
19th September 2006, 06:15 PM
amanda the cheapest engine mods would be air filter panel replacment and an exhaust, if you go to ian diffen in wangara and ask for tarren, tell him that jai from cometti tyres reffered you and (this bit needs to be word for word) that the little princess had better look after you.

he made up my exhaust for my AH SRi Turbo....

EL BURITO
19th September 2006, 11:55 PM
I got my Rims from Ian Diffan in wangara.

there Friendly ppl.

btm
20th September 2006, 12:59 PM
welcome amanda!

Noir
25th September 2006, 03:34 AM
you go to ian diffen in wangara and ask for tarren, tell him that jai from cometti tyres reffered you and (this bit needs to be word for word) that the little princess had better look after you.

hmm sounds interesting ;)